- Coaching is a powerful personal and professional development tool that uses a range of effective and creative techniques to support clients to have increased awareness regarding current issues or problems, before taking those critical and necessary steps that can lead to positive change.
- Coaching can support you to become ‘unstuck’ or to identify and take sustainable action to move away from habits or patterns of behaviour that are unhelpful or harmful.
- Coaching can support you to manage challenging situations, handle conflict with confidence or prepare you to have difficult conversations.
- Coaching can enable you to take steps towards improving your overall well-being and support you to plan how to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Coaching can enable you to identify and embrace your gifts and strengths as well as bringing focus to areas that need some work to help you achieve your goals and reach your potential.
- Coaching can be beneficial if you are in a period of transition, particularly if you have moved or are preparing to move into a new or more senior role or are thinking about a change of direction in your career.
Coaching for Organisations
The demand for coaching from individuals and organisations is predicted to escalate as a direct result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Choosing to invest in yourself or your people could be one of the smartest investments you ever make – the potential returns are limitless.
Coaching can complement existing organisational support from managers or boards to further enhance wellbeing, build confidence, improve motivation and increase resilience.
Coaching can easily be integrated into organisational development programmes for employees with the aim of increasing levels of engagement, productivity and retention.
- Coaching for executives can be a game changer. My experience in executive roles including as a Country Director in a UK wide organisation and as a charity CEO, means I know all too well how lonely the senior leadership journey can feel. From developing strategies to challenge or silence your inner critic, manage your time more effectively or focus on what really matters to you and your organisation, coaching can provide you with that all-important safe space and a listening ear to work through issues and create a plan of action. Executive coaching can enable you to plan a way forward and leave you feeling re-energised, in control and better equipped to lead your organisation and your people.
Contact Us for your free 30 minute, no obligation coaching session